Choosing Dowell Dental Group WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
These times have called for a lot of change within our everyday lives. Our office has always followed the highest standards of infection control set by the American Dental Association (ADA), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration). The team at Dowell Dental Group is continuously staying up to date on the latest protocols set by these organizations.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Please be patient with us as we all adapt to this new “normal”.
Safety and Sanitation Protocol Including But Not Limited To:
- We ask that you wear a mask into our office and in the waiting room if you have to wait to be seated. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- You are more than welcome to wait in your car, but please call us when you arrive at our office and we will call you back when we are ready.
- Please do not wear gloves into the office. You will be asked to remove them when you check in.
- All patients' temperatures will be taken before being seated for their appointment. Staff members' temperatures are taken upon their arrival to the office.
- Medical grade air purifiers, with HEPA filtration, have been installed at our offices.
- Plexiglass has been installed at our front desk areas to protect our front office team and patients.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations throughout the office for patients’ convenience.
- Our office is properly equipped with the necessary PPE, including gloves, masks, and face shields.
- Social distancing is being practiced throughout our office by removing waiting room chairs and staggering appointments.
- Examination rooms are thoroughly disinfected after every patient, including all surfaces, dental instruments, and equipment.
- The office and examination rooms are fogged to keep them sanitized.
- Touch points in the office are being decreased with the addition of automatic soap dispensers, hand sanitizers, and faucets to our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Dowell and Team